Feels like I did my good deed for the day without even realising it.
- Paint room
- Install Illustrator on laptop
- Learn some Java
- Read some maths
- Learn some C++
- Find new clothes
- Plan trip
- Get back into art
- Take photos
- Listen to more new music
- Get more spacious mp3 player
- Plan going to festivals
- Start using calendar to plan stuff again
- Go out with the lads more
- Get back into Japanese / another language
- Get volunteer work
- Organise room incl. CDs / DVDs
- Stop eating things with little or no nutritional value
- Stop being unnecessarily anxious
- Pick one instrument and learn how to play it properly
- Never feel bored
- Walk or cycle to places
- Speak up more in some circles, tone it down in others
- Meet new people
- Get a watch
- Read again
So, I’m confused as to why noone has yet alerted me of their brilliance?
Also, this album cover is beautiful.
is a brilliant show.
The laptop is now armed with a mouse and the most badass antivirus software in the west.
The people at my door asking whether or not I would like to know “the Truth” seemed to appreciate my Lamb of God t-shirt, even more so when I actually took one of their flyers.